A Burn ban goes in effect from September 21st to October 6th. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

FAQ Topic: Park permits and reservations

How do I reserve a park facility?

Please contact the Eastern York Rec Authority directly to reserve a park facility/sports field. Eastern York Rec Authority Eastern York Recreation Authority 35 Walnut Springs Road York, PA 17406 Office: 717-434-1305 Email: eyrecauthority@gmail.com

Close window