FAQ Topic: Parks and recreation

How do I enroll my child in little league?

Please contact the Eastern York Rec Authority directly to enroll your child in youth sports, or visit Eastern York Rec Authority Eastern York Recreation Authority 35 Walnut Springs Road York, PA 17406 Office: 717-434-1305 Email: eyrecauthority@gmail.com

Is there a public swimming pool?

Hellam Township does not have a public swimming pool. However, there are plenty of private swim facilities in the surrounding areas. Pine Ridge Swim Club York YMCA: Swimming Penn Oaks Swim Club Kids First Swim School

Close window