FAQ Topic: Property & housing

Where do I go to get information about my property line?

To get property line information you can contact the York County assessment office for more details, or contact a consultant to survey your property. York County Assessment Office If you have a dispute over a property line, that is a civil matter and must be handled through the District Magistrate’s Office. HERE

How do I pay a citation?

To pay traffic citations, non-traffic citations for a “minor” criminal offense and violations of statues and local ordinances, you must contact the local District Magistrate’s office. For Hellam Township, please contact Magisterial Judge Eckenrode’s office at 717-266-6891 or visit DISTRICT COURT 19-3-11.

What are my tenant rights?

To find out more information on tenant rights, please contact your local Pennsylvania House of Representatives office, for the 47th Legislative District, or follow the link below. Representative Joe D’Orsie

How do I pay my property taxes?

Tax Collector: Elizabeth Adcock  Mailing Address: 4900 Pleasant Valley Rd. York, PA 17406 Phone: 717-751-6910 Fax: 717-751-6929

Close window