FAQ Topic: Licenses

How do I get my pet licensed?

The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture regulates and issues pet licensing in York County. For more information, please visit their website. Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture: Pet Licensing

Does the Township require a business license?

The Township does not require a license for you to run a business. However, you need to verify all State and County regulations first before proceeding. You’ll also need to speak with the zoning officer before starting any business within the Township, to make sure you’re adhering to the appropriate zoning guidelines.

Close window