Public Notice- Invitation to Bid: Now accepting bids for Chip Sealing, Paving Materials and various sized aggregate. Sealed bids will be received by Hellam Township until 10:15 a.m., April 18th 2024, at the Hellam Township Municipal Building. Bidding documents are available HERE and for pick-up at the township office. The township reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.

FAQ Topic: Permits & licensing

Where do I go to get information about my property line?

To get property line information you can contact the York County assessment office for more details, or contact a consultant to survey your property. York County Assessment Office If you have a dispute over a property line, that is a civil matter and must be handled through the District Magistrate’s Office. HERE

How do I report that my septic system has been pumped?

Hellam Township is on a four year cycle for pumping. Reminder notices are sent out at the beginning of the year your pumping is due. You must use an approved hauler and once the hauler pumps your system, they will send a manifest of the pumping to the Township for recording.

How do I get my pet licensed?

The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture regulates and issues pet licensing in York County. For more information, please visit their website. Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture: Pet Licensing

How do I obtain a building permit?

To apply for a building permit, you must first fill out a building permit application and submit it to Hellam Township. Printed applications are available in the Township vestibule, or you can download a digital copy HERE. Hellam Township uses two, third-party, building inspections services. They are Common Wealth Code Inspection Services (CCIS) and Building … Continued

How do I get a copy of a birth certificate?

To obtain a copy of a birth certificate, please contact the Pennsylvania Department of Health, or visit their website. Pennsylvania Department of Health: Birth Certificates

How do I get a marriage license?

To obtain a marriage license you must contact the Clerk of Orphans’ Court, located within the County Court of Common Pleas. Marriage License Applications in York County are filed electronically, and appointments are held by video conferences. Marriage Licenses are emailed to applicants following the video conference. For more information, please visit the website Clerk … Continued

Close window